Monday – Thursday, smaller events, and any day during non-peak season (call for pricing)
Peak Season April – October
Included at the Co-Op
- Exclusive venue access day of event 9 am until 11 pm
- Pre-event consultation and farm tour at a time that is convenient for you
- Final consultation no less than two weeks prior to event
- 50 acres fields and farm life for photo opportunities.
- Covered reception location with concrete floor, lighting, and electric receptacles
- Outdoor ceremony location with a modern minimalist wood arbor (removed on request)
- Locally handcrafted modern industrial rectangle tables for up to 200 guests
- Seating for up to 200 guests (chairs will be relocated between ceremony and reception by our staff. A second set of chairs or more than 200 seats are available at additional charge.)
- On site Restrooms
- Catering prep area
- Bar/beverage station (drinks and service not provided by The Co-Op)
- Climate controlled Bride and groom dressing suites inside a renovated shipping container with ample room to hang out for the day.
- Two event staff members day of event to help with vendor coordination, questions, and parking
- One hour rehearsal scheduled for same week of event. Exact date and time must be coordinated with owner.
Ask to hear about any additional features (rental fees may apply)
*** 50% non-refundable deposit due at contract signing. Remaining balance due 30 days prior to event date.